The process for applying for financial aid for the 2017-18 school year consists of completing an online application and submitting the required documentation, including copies of your filed 2016 federal and state tax returns. The Hebrew Academy uses the Independent School Management's FAST™ (Financial Aid for School Tuition) program to process financial aid applications.
Financial Aid Timeline for New Families, 2017-18
- May 15, 2017 - Preferred deadline for filing a financial aid application online.
- May 31, 2017 - Deadline for submitting requested supporting documentation.
- June 5-16, 2017 - Review of applications by FAST and The Hebrew Academy Tuition Committee.
- June 22, 2017 -Decision letters are mailed with enrollment packets for accepted students 2017-18.
Financial Aid Application Materials
The PDF (Portable Document Format) files below require the free Adobe Reader software (click here to download). Right-click or CTRL-click on the links below to open the files in a new window or save them to your computer.
- Application Worksheet (for those who want to preview the application questions)
For Further Assistance
NOTE: New Families applying to The Hebrew Academy may qualify for Discover The Hebrew Academy Grant. Click here to find out more about our Tuition Affordability Programs.