Facts about The Hebrew Academy:
- Founded in 1995,The Hebrew Academy is a modern Jewish Day School offering an excellent Judaic and Secular studies program for students in Toddler - 8th grade. Our first Eighth grade class graduated in June 2008, moving on to the high schools of their choice including Frisch, Maayanot Girl's High School and Westchester High School.
- The Hebrew Academy has 18 dedicated faculty members who average 10 years of teaching experience. All teachers of secular subjects in Kindergarten and up are state-certified.They are warm, caring individuals who put the students' needs first.
- Students are eligible for free transportation from Kindergarten through Middle School, and are transported from all points in the county including Monsey, Nanuet, New City, New Hempstead, Pomona, Spring Valley, Suffern and Wesley Hills.
- The Hebrew Academy has a diverse student body that is exposed to a vibrant curriculum of integrated Jewish and secular studies. Every Jewish child is welcome, regardless of his or her family's level of Jewish education, observance or affiliation.
- Admission to The Hebrew Academy is based on standardized assesments, personal interviews, academic records and teacher recommendations.
- Tuition fees are reasonable and affordable. Tuition assistance is available.